Saturday, August 3, 2013

The warrior is a Child


    In this activity I got a total point of 19. In the first part, the crossword hunt, I got 8 points out of 12. I like playing this game but in this selection it’s hard to find some of the words maybe it’s my eye or my self-confidence because I just take it like there is no time limit and then when time comes that we need to check it I’m not done yet. In the 2nd part, the fill in the blank part witch we need to listen carefully in the song. I got 8 points out of 15 items. I fill almost half of the items incorrectly, maybe because we are on the back so we didn't hear the song very well and some of the words of the song are not l pronounced well. Next is the 3rd and the last part is the discussion questions. I got 3 out of 5 items because I didn't read the questions well.      

No comments:

Post a Comment