Saturday, August 3, 2013

The full Armor of God

  In this activity I got 20 points. I like this activity because it talks about the armor of God which is  good to discuss. When I see my paper I was surprised that Mrs. Rivera put “nice picture” on my picture in my work sheet I thought it was too small and doesn't fit in the warriors armor.But it’s alright at least my teacher told it to me unlike my other  friend they are laughing when they saw that picture :D. For me this activity is easy because this was based on the bible so we have basis on answering the test.    
At the back of the activity, we are asked to write something about what we used recently on the parts of the armor of God. I expressed what I want to share in my own words and everyone will understand what I wrote their. There are thing that I did incorrectly such as I spelled words incorrectly because sometimes when I’m writing English sentences I usually write so fast that I cannot see what I've wrote. Next is my type of writing it is not cursive and cursive is one of our requirements so it supposed to be used in writing.        

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps your classmates have poor eyesight because I find the picture nice. Or perhaps I am the one with poor eyesight. What do you think?

    By the way, the word "witch" means "mangkukulam" in Tagalog. You ought to use "which" in the sentence "I like this activity because it talks about the armor of God witch is good to discuss."

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ma'am you don't have poor eyesight, maybe my classmate are joking me or they want it to be more better.

    Sorry ma'am. I change it now to "which". Spelling of words was my first problem when I write in English, because I put immediately what I've thought cause sometimes I forget it when I didn't write it. Same on the essay part of these activity I spelled some words incorrectly. Also I didn't read again what I wrote, so again it's my problem.






    ReplyDelete