Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Goals


Short term goal
  My short term goal this grading was to get a passing score in our incoming test, get higher grades in all my subjects and also to use the knowledge I get from the lessons we had this grading period. I also want to pass all my requirements needed in all of my subjects. Do something for those troubles I had inside the school. Lastly to be prepared in the challenges that will come in the new and last grading period.

Long term goal


     My long term goal was to have a good start this year. Gain more knowledge in school. Be more confident in the right way, be strong if troubles came, and be a kind person. I will do everything to achieve my dreams. I will study harder to have good grades so that I will be proud of myself when I will graduate in high school and I can choose a good degree course in college and then I can get a good job that will improve my life better.             


     

No comments:

Post a Comment