Sunday, June 30, 2013

Autobiography



      Hi !!! I'm Romel T. Jabulin, 15 year's old. I was born on July 18, 1998. My mother's name is Amelia T. Jabulin, and my father's name is Rodolfo G. Jabulin. My name Romel is taken from the combination of my parent's name. Ro from the name of my father Rodolfo and mel from the name of my mother Amelia. So my name Romel is different from the usual spelling of name Rommel. I have 3 siblings named Joana Rose my eldest sister and my most close sibling, next is my brother Jon Riel, and lastly my youngest sister Zephnie.
     When I was a child I studied kinder 1 at Rizal Daycare Center and I graduated their. Then I transferred at Rizal Elementary School to continue my kinder 2 until grade 6 and I graduated their year 2011. Right now I still studying at Benigno "Ninoy" S. Aquino High School.      

3 comments: